Steam Boilers & Boiler House Solution
Petrovision International LLC supplies a complete range of steam boilers and boiler house solutions, specializing in applications for both the commercial and industrial sectors.
Oil And Gas Fired Boilers
|DynaMax Small Industrial Boilers (300 kg/hr) – Perfect for small steam users
Modular Boilerhouse (500-6000 kg/hr) – a compact, fully packaged, ready to fire boiler house
MiniMax Compact Packaged Boiler (500kg/hr and 750kg/hr) – Only IBR boiler in its range
Marshall B Series Industrial Boilers (1000-5000kg/hr) – provide the driest steam possible from the least amount of fuel & floor space.
Marshall C Series Packaged Boilers (6000-25000 kg/hr) – Comes with monobloc burners to deliver high combustion and thermal efficiencies.
Heat Recovery Steam Generator
We offer heat recovery steam generators
|Forbes Marshall Exhaust Gas and Heat Recovery Boiler
||Waste Heat Recovery Steam Generators
- Waste Heat Recovery Boilers (WHRB)
- Heat recovery Steam Generator from Forbes Marshall is perfect solution to recover heat from
- gen sets
- blast furnace exhausts
- It delivers maximum possible heat recovery. They comes with many advanced features such as
- Modulating Diverter Damper with Sealing Efficiency of 99.9%
- Smart Boiler with Heat Recovery Calculator
- Interlock between of Diverter Damper & Outlet Motorized Valve
- Regulated Movement of Diverter Damper
- High Sinking Time
- Dryness Fraction – 98.5 %
- Single Element Control in case of Economiser
- Sonic Soot Blowers for Online Cleaning (For FO fired Gensets)
- All Steam Line & Water Line Valves are Piston Valves
|Waste heat recovery steam generators are suited for steam production or energy generation utilizing the waste heat from gas turbines, or medium speed diesel engines.
They offer in-house built boilers, and also develop all the mechanical and thermal system design.
Heat recovery solutions include
- Fire tube boilers Diathermic oil heaters
- Superheated water boilers
Fossil Fuel Fired Boilers
|Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion Boiler
- Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion Boiler. The boiler with its simplified, cost-effective and efficient design provides improved performance. It has capacities: Up to 1000 TPH
- high combustion efficiency
- high reliability
- reduced maintenance costs
- reduced erosion
- enormous fuel flexibility and low emissions.
Biomass & Industrial Waste Fired Boilers
Petrovision International LLC offers Biomass and Industrial Waste Fired Boilers.
||Waste To Energy
|A wide range of industrial biomass boilers
Small Scale Biomass Boiler
- It can produce hot water, superheated water or saturated steam from 1000 kW up to 6000 kW.
Big Size Biomass Steam Generators
The two models available are
- Big Size Biomass Saturated Steam Boilers
- Big Size Biomass Superheated Steam Boilers
Biomass Saturated Steam Boilers are generally used in process industries, whereas Biomass Superheated Steam Boilers are designed for cogeneration plants of 2-15 Mwel, in order to produce both electricity and low temperature heat.
- The waste to energy offerings covers a range of energy solution which are classified according to the form in which the source of energy resides, namely
Boiler House Solution
We offer a wide range of solutions for boiler house, all from industry leading manufacturers.
|Solutions for Solid Fuel Fired Boilers
- EffiMax 500 for Manual Fired Boilers
Boiler Efficiency, Environment, Safety Automation System (BEESAS)
- EffiMax 2000 for FBC/Grate Boilers
- EffiMax 4000 for FBC/Grate Boilers
Solutions for Oil/Gas Fired Boilers
- EffiMax 1000 for OIl/Gas Fired Boilers
- EffiMax 3000 for OIl/Gas Fired Boilers
- EffiMax 4000 for OIl/Gas Fired Boilers
Feed Water Tank Systems
Boiler Blowdown Control System
- Automatic regulation level
- Steam accumulator
- Automatic blowdown system
- Heat exchanger
- Blowdown control and recovery
- Air preheaters
- Steam surface condenser and heat exchangers
- Boiler water treatment chemicals
- Boiler Water Softener
- Boiler Descaling Service
To learn how we can help you, get in touch with us. For enquiries about steam boilers, call +968 2448 2137 / 2138.